Forget-me-not nannies have always taken into account what the families and nannies are looking for. I have also noticed how particular they are at putting the right nanny forward for the right position.ALICE Lightwater
Why choose us?
- A personal one to one service
- Years of nanny experience to aid our nanny to family matching
- Advice on good approaches to employ when meeting new families
- Guidance and support every step of the way
- Follow ups to ensure that you are happy and stay happy in your new role
- Free email packs to help you whilst interviewing and in your first few months at your new job. These packs include: interview questions, hints and tips, ideas for free and paid for days out in your area, ideas for healthy and easy meals, a sample printable meal and routine planner.
- 1 % of all our agency fees is donated to Save the Children
Firstly, we arrange a time that is convenient for you to meet us, check your paperwork and certificates, get to know you personally and understand your requirements for a job in childcare.
We will then contact your referees for references.
We aim to provide you with as many interviews as possible, offering help when meeting new families, to ensure you are confident on the day.
We will follow up with you and the families you have met and aim to secure your perfect job.
Forget-me-not nannies will liaise with you throughout all stages of your job search and are available to advise on any issues that may arise.
We will contact you in your first week of work to ensure you are happy.
We will stay in touch and are always available to support you.
We can also put you in touch with local nannies caring for similar aged children.
Finally, Forget-me-not nannies can help you search for potential future jobs and offer babysitting positions, if they become available.
Finding you the job you'll love